Monday, April 18, 2011

Holy Crap!

Source: michellewoo.com via Min on Pinterest



Sometimes, I am absolutely amazed by how much I love my husband. He'll say or do things randomly that just makes me remember exactly why I married him, and why we have been madly in love for close to seven years. And I just want to shout, "Holy crap! I love this man!"

I was having a tough time over these past few days over something that happened recently. Since I can't exactly call him on his cell phone in Iraq and speak to him directly right then and there, I left him a drawn out email to vent my frustrations. I was finally able to hear his voice today, and immediately he asked how I was and requested for more details of the incident. And, quite smartly, he took my side instead of making me seem like a fool for possibly overreacting as women typically do. Because sometimes you just want to hear, "That's really messed up" instead of "Oh, well just forget it." You want somebody who takes your side, and The Hubby is my "somebody".

And he also wrote, "You can get anything your heart desires, my love..." in regards to planned spa treatments over his R&R.


Yes, I am a lucky one.

No comments:

Post a Comment