Thursday, June 2, 2011

To Do List Before The Hubby Comes Home

My husband is coming home for his R&R really soon and there's loads that I have to do in preparation for his arrival:

  1. Scrub down bathroom. Pick up all the hair I've shed and didn't bother to pick up since there's no one else to disgust but myself.
  2. Shave.
  3. Recycle four month's worth of cardboard, Coke Zero cans, and bottles
  4. Stock up the fridge and pantry with Paleo friendly items.
  5. Make homemade Larabars and Paleo chocolate chip cookies.
  6. Work out daily and stick with my diet. Today has been exempted.
  7. Wash the sheets and make the bed.
  8. Vacuum, sweep, and steam mop the floors.
  9. Give Bella a bath.
  10. Furminate Bella.
  11. Swiffer again.
  12. Clean the rest of the house.
  13. Wipe down the car.
  14. Clean the air filter.
  15. Do laundry, including the sofa seat covers.
  16. Paint my nails.
  17. Figure out how to make my hair look good.
  18. Attempt to sleep even though I will most likely be overcome with excitement.
  19. Learn how to walk in heels.
I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment