Monday, January 31, 2011

Salutations

I decided to create a separate blog to record my feelings about The Hubby's (TH's) deployment. I felt that my entries would not fit with the mood of my other blog, and really, who wants to read so many words? Oh, and there will be a lot more profanity. You've been warned.

I was struggling with whether or not I wanted to share this blog with the public, but I realized that maybe my ramblings will ring true with other military wives and help them cope, too.


You see, we are told to be strong. To simply accept deployments as a part of our lifestyle. But does that mean we can't bitch and moan about it all along the way? Because this lump in my throat is real. This sense of emptiness is real. So why aren't we allowed to talk about it openly? We shouldn't be afraid to be judged as weak women, but should be admired for our abilities to go every day even with these difficulties.

This is what I like to call my deployment diary.

And here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment